converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
| * '''[:YourAccount:Your account]''': create a [:YourAccount/NewAccount:new account], [:YourAccount/Branding:brand] your account, learn about [:YourAccount/Karma:karma].
* '''[:Teams]:''' [:Teams/Joining:join] a team, [:Teams/CreatingAndRunning:create and run] a team, set up a team [:Teams/MailingLists:mailing list], encourage [:Teams/Mentoring:mentoring].
* '''[:Projects]:''' [:Projects/Registering:register a project], learn about [:Projects/ReleasesSeriesMilestones:releases], publish your [:Projects/FileDownloads:project files].
* '''Bug Tracker:''' track [:FeatureHighlights/MultiProjectBugs:multi-project bugs], monitoring [:FeatureHighlights/BugWatches:bugs in external trackers], manage [:BugTrackerEmailInterface:bugs by email].
* '''Code Hosting:''' [:FeatureHighlights/BazaarHosting:hosting] Bazaar branches, creating [:FeatureHighlights/EasyBranching:your own branches], [:FeatureHighlights/TeamBranches:team branches], [:FeatureHighlights/BugBranchLinking:linking bugs and branches], importing [:FeatureHighlights/BranchImports:Subversion and CVS] repositories, [:NonProjectBranches:branches not associated with a project].
* '''Translations:''' [:FeatureHighlights/SoftwareTranslation:build a translation team].
* '''Answers:''' [:FeatureHighlights/AnswerTracker:manage questions and answers] about free software.
* '''Blueprint:''' [:FeatureHighlights/BlueprintReleasePlanning:track specifications] and chunks of work.
| * '''[[YourAccount|Your account]]''': create a [[YourAccount/NewAccount|new account]], [[YourAccount/Branding|brand]] your account, learn about [[YourAccount/Karma|karma]].
* '''[[Teams]]:''' [[Teams/Joining|join]] a team, [[Teams/CreatingAndRunning|create and run]] a team, set up a team [[Teams/MailingLists|mailing list]], encourage [[Teams/Mentoring|mentoring]].
* '''[[Projects]]:''' [[Projects/Registering|register a project]], learn about [[Projects/ReleasesSeriesMilestones|releases]], publish your [[Projects/FileDownloads|project files]].
* '''Bug Tracker:''' track [[FeatureHighlights/MultiProjectBugs|multi-project bugs]], monitoring [[FeatureHighlights/BugWatches|bugs in external trackers]], manage [[BugTrackerEmailInterface|bugs by email]].
* '''Code Hosting:''' [[FeatureHighlights/BazaarHosting|hosting]] Bazaar branches, creating [[FeatureHighlights/EasyBranching|your own branches]], [[FeatureHighlights/TeamBranches|team branches]], [[FeatureHighlights/BugBranchLinking|linking bugs and branches]], importing [[FeatureHighlights/BranchImports|Subversion and CVS]] repositories, [[NonProjectBranches|branches not associated with a project]].
* '''Translations:''' [[FeatureHighlights/SoftwareTranslation|build a translation team]].
* '''Answers:''' [[FeatureHighlights/AnswerTracker|manage questions and answers]] about free software.
* '''Blueprint:''' [[FeatureHighlights/BlueprintReleasePlanning|track specifications]] and chunks of work.
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
| * '''[:BetaTesting:Beta testing]:''' be the first to try new features and help shape them before launch.
* '''[:DocTeam:Documentation team]:''' help others to use Launchpad with user guides, screencasts and more.
| * '''[[BetaTesting|Beta testing]]:''' be the first to try new features and help shape them before launch.
* '''[[DocTeam|Documentation team]]:''' help others to use Launchpad with user guides, screencasts and more.
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
| * [http://news.launchpad.net/ Launchpad News blog].
* [:Feedback:Contact us]: #launchpad on Freenode, [http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/launchpad-users launchpad-users] list or [https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+addquestion ask the sysadmins for help].
* See [http://news.launchpad.net/maintenance planned downtime] and subscribe to our [http://news.launchpad.net/category/notifications/feed notification feed].
* Look up unfamiliar terms in our [:Glossary:glossary].
| * [[http://news.launchpad.net/|Launchpad News blog]].
* [[Feedback|Contact us]]: #launchpad on Freenode, [[http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/launchpad-users|launchpad-users]] list or [[https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+addquestion|ask the sysadmins for help]].
* See [[http://news.launchpad.net/maintenance|planned downtime]] and subscribe to our [[http://news.launchpad.net/category/notifications/feed|notification feed]].
* Look up unfamiliar terms in our [[Glossary|glossary]].
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Welcome to Launchpad Help
Launchpad is a suite of tools that help people and teams to work together on free software. Read on to find out how to use Launchpad and get involved in our community.
Translations: build a translation team.
Answers: manage questions and answers about free software.
Blueprint: track specifications and chunks of work.
Come join us in the Launchpad community!
Beta testing: be the first to try new features and help shape them before launch.
Documentation team: help others to use Launchpad with user guides, screencasts and more.
Developer meeting: join the Launchpad team for a weekly meeting, Thursdays 18.00 UTC in #launchpad-meeting.
Look up unfamiliar terms in our glossary.